YOUR GREEN PARTNER FOR RENEWABLE ENERGY
Our story and expertises
Founded by Alain Kerboriou and his team, GLOSBE is an experienced and reliable partner for landowners, developers, companies and institutions willing to develop, finance and operate renewable energy projects in France and other European countries.
GLOSBE partnered with ASPIRAVI, who owns and operates over 1 GW of renewable energy projects in Belgium.
GLOSBE’s goal is to contribute to the energy transition in France, in a very hands-on approach from advisory to investments and projects implementation.
Our mission and values
Our main mission is to develop and invest in renewable projects and, therefore to contribute to reestablish a better balance between human activities and nature, in a respectful utilization of resources.
GLOSBE aims to actively participate, in an environmental friendly and social approach, to a sustainable development of renewable energy production.
Meet the team
Founder and CEO, GLOSBE
Previously: CEO of Gaia Energy (Luxembourg, Africa), VP of Vestas Mediterranean, Global Head of Structured Export Finance at Natixis
Education: HEC Paris
Development and Administrative Manager
Previously: CEO of Cafffeine, Head of project and development coordination, Manager of social & safety projects
Education: Engineer AgroParisTech
Our Glosbe foundation
More than a biodiversity cause, an aspiration
The Atlantic puffin is a unique bird in France, only located in the Sept-Iles reserve in Brittany. Leisure hunting, multiple oil spills in the territory and overall global warming are only few of the threats that led their number on the island to shrink from 15 000 in 1900 to 350 in 2016.
For this reason, the bird was chosen by GLOSBE’s team as the symbol of the company to always reaffirm its commitment to biodiversity and the necessity to find a better balance between nature, people and economy.
Just like the Atlantic Puffin only lays one egg per year and takes care of it, GLOSBE aims to manage a limited portfolio of partners and provide high level services on the development of their renewable energy projects.
GLOSBE currently partners with Associations dedicated to the preservation of the Atlantic Puffin.
The Aspiravi Group, one of Belgium’s leading developers and operators of onshore and offshore wind farms, recently decided to expand to France by joining forces with GLOSBE and by creating the Company DERASP (Développement des Energies Renouvelable Aspiravi).
The Group already operates a wind farm of more than 1000 MW of plants that were developed, built and owned for their majority by the group.
The objective in France is to build privileged partnerships with local professionals and institutions in the sector and to participate significantly in the development of wind and solar PV projects on the territory, while providing a concrete response to the growing share of our planet’s green energy needs.
Within the Group, the resource will act as Business Development Manager, who will be held responsible for all wind and solar photovoltaic projects.
The two positions to be filled are based in Ile de France (west) or in the regions and the resource will report to the Director of DERASP.
The requested resource will benefit in particular from:
- A permanent contract (CDI)
- An executive position du statut cadre
- An attractive remuneration
- A company car
Joining DERASP means working in the innovative sector of sustainable development and it means as well entering a group with a friendly management approach.
- Understand the functioning of the local market and to develop an efficient ecosystem
- Define and implement a regional development strategy for wind and solar activity
- Initiate relations and ensure consultation with state services and local authorities
- Coordinate DERASP, the Aspiravi group’s teams (business development, engineering, technology, etc), external service providers, public authorities and other stakeholders (associations, etc), in order to develop projects that are suitable to obtaining all authorisations to be developed
- Ensure the internal management of the file in coordination with the management of the subsidiary and all the group’s departments
- Draw up building permit files
- Manage the legal and financial aspects of the project (documentation, economic and financial model, relations with financiers, financial structuring, preparation for fund-raising, etc.)
- Prepare responses to public and private calls for tenders
- Research and negotiate files by mutual agreement
- Actively participate and lead audits of acquisition files
Profile sought for this position:
- 5 years of higher education (Engineer, Business School, University)
- Successful experience as Manager of wind and/or solar projects
- Expertise in the regulations and the technical, economic and legal-financial environment specific to this activity
- Knowledge of the local market and its ecosystem
- A strong personality who knows how to manage oppositions and persists in order to achieve a goal
- Ability to work independently and handle various projects simultaneously
- Extroverted person who can communicate effectively with different target audiences and stakeholders
- Proficiency in professional English and Pack Office
+33 1 30 82 64 38
23 rue Charles de Gaulle
78560 Le Port-Marly